2012 has already started for some days now, So let me summarize 2011 and give you all a glimpse into 2012, without being dramatic about it 2011 was certainly a memorable year.
- Busy with the preparation for the start up of my Company.
- Our beautiful daugther was born [March]
- I totally ruptured my Achilles tendon [April]
- I quit my Job [April]
- I Started FRN Consultants [June]
- My first project as consultant for FRN Consultants [June]
- Still recovering from the ruptured Achilles tendon [December]
A lot of happy moments and some not so happy moments, that how 2011 can be summarized. Probably like anyone else I have some good intentions for 2012. I will do my utmost to fulfill these, so here they are in no particular order:
- Not rupture my Achilles tendon (ever) again.
- Participate in interesting projects.
- Publish more posts to this blog.
- Lose some weight.
I really do no want to rupture my achilles tendon again, because it really takes a lot of time to recover, It happened 2nd of April 2011 during a game of futsal (indoor soccer). Not even a month after the birth of our daughter so I unintentionally gave my girlfriend a really hard time and almost a year later i’m still recovering with the help of the physiotherapist (last week I just started running again). I do need to start running because i’ve gained some weight.
Some say 2012 is going to be a tough year Business wise, I really hope I can participate in challanging and interresting projects as a IT consultant, but also I want to explore other businesses as well. I’ve invested in some internet related “projects” which will hopefully make some profit at the end of the year. so now and then take a look at:
Last but not least I hope to publish more content to this website than I did in 2011, I very busy with powershell lately so I plan to put scripts on this or other website.
I wish you all the best in 2012 and hope you’ll return to this website regularly. If you have any question/inquiries please don’t hesitate and contact me.
Leave a Reply