In my test environment I have installed all Citrix components (required) to access applications from remote locations.
- Citrix Access Gateway (VPX) Express
- Self-Signed certificate. (Generated by CAG)
- Citrix Webinterface (configured Services Site)
- XenApp 6
This setup works for the following device OS’es:
- Windows 7
- IOS 5
- Android 2.2
After importing the self-signed certificate (crt/cer) to the keystore (login or system) I try to setup up a connection to the published application. After some time the connection failed with I receive the following error:
Citrix ICA SSL Error 61: You have not chosen to trust FQDN, the issuer of the server’s security certificate.
- Export your self-signed certificate to a convenient location.
- Open Terminal and enter :
- Enter your admin user password
- Now copy your certificate to the just created folder, cp <your location> /var/CTXS
- quit Terminal.
Leave a Reply